WordPress developer with the knowledge of SEO
Roles and responsibilities:
1) Design, implement and manage the existing IAC website using WordPress.
2) Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
3) Help curate an interactive database to send in blast emails, circulars and newsletters.
4) Help manage the inputs from the forms and databases present in the website.
5) Discuss and suggest IAC members with creative inputs.
6) Provide help in managing the front-end and back-end website development.
7) Create WordPress plug-ins and themes as necessary.
8) Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
9) Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for the team.
10) Designing and implementing new features and functionality as and when required.
11) Helping formulate an effective, responsive and interactive website design.
12) Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices.
The Postholder is required to be present in the office every 15 days on a mutually decided day for 2-3 hours to meet and discuss with the team. He will also be contacted as and when required by the team during the office working hours. (Part Time)
Rs.15000/- per month